themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truth, Wonders and Mysteries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Truth, Wonders and Mysteries Reply with quote

Truth, Wonders and Mysteries

The first beast of Rev. 13, being a system with a false church and a false Christ: “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws…” (Daniel 7:25); out of which a second beast arises and desires to make an image to the first beast, a system with the false church and the false Christ that they may serve; and this image is *You*. As in the Lord God: “Let us make man in our image,” so the beast: “Let us make God in our image.” Therefore are we to be made in the image of Christ or the image of the beast?

And it is also this second beast that causes all men to become numbered for buying and selling, “For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.” Rev. 18:23

And once more, it is this second beast : “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.” Rev. 13:13

----------------------- Bringing Down the Sun ------------------------

"And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come
down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men..."
- Rev. 13:13

On a hot summer day in 1927 two young physicists, Houtermans and Atkinson, were having a discussion near the University of Gottening. Half jokingly, they raised the old unsolved problem of the true source of the seemingly inexhaustible energy of the sun. This was obviously no question of any ordinary process of combustion since the substance of the sun would have been consumed long ago.

Eight years earlier Atkinson had participated in Rutherford's experiments in which nitrogen atoms, bombarded by tiny alpha particles, had been transformed into oxygen and hydrogen atoms. The transmutation of matter, an alchemist's dream, was now a fact. That, along with Einstein's recent formula on the interchangeability of matter and energy led them to suspect that a process of atomic transmutation was fueling the sun.

Atkinson suggested that what had been accomplished in Rutherford's laboratory could also be taking place in that inherent laboratory of the sun.

"Naturally," hurled back Houtermans, "Let's just work the thing out, shall we? How could it happen in the case of the sun?"

From this origin Houtermans and Atkinson advanced their theory of the thermonuclear reactions in the sun. This thesis, for the first time, attributed the energy of the sun to the fusion of atoms. It was the development of this idea that led straight to the H-bomb, i.e. the nuclear bombs of today.

Within a quarter of a century, in the early morning hours of July 16th, 1945, at a site near Los Alamos, New Mexico, the first atomic bomb was exploded. Among those gathered to witness the event was General Farrell, who later stated, "The whole country was lighted by a searing light with an intensity many times that of the midday sun..."

After the success of the atomic bomb and the Second World War, work began on the development of a hydrogen bomb: a true thermonuclear explosion in the likeness of the sun. Before the A-bomb there was no means of the mass heat required to ignite an H-bomb; the atomic bomb would serve as the "trigger" to set off the colossal destructive power of the H-bomb.

Only one real roadblock still stood in the way. The production of A-bomb had required thousands upon thousands of intricate mathematical computations. A hydrogen bomb would require many, many more. The calculations seemed to be an insurmountable great mountain, unascendable, with no end in sight. A hero arrived in the form of a new computer named, "Mathematical Analyzer, Numerical Integrator and Computer;" called the "MANIAC" for short. This new electronic brain, the MANIAC, was able to reduce the time required for a years calculations into four days. In short order, 1952, the first H-bomb was exploded. We now had confirmed proof that man could reproduce on earth the process taking place in the sun.

(Taken from "Brighter than a Thousand Suns", by Robert Jungk)

-

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Daniel 12:10.

And 1 John 4:6, We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth us not. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

-
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: sometimes like a bone in the throat Reply with quote

-0-

I try again...

Is not 7 Days a week a sign of God? Is not His Word sufficient? Let us search the hearts of those whose name is the word of God, that we may know them. And the Word of God, that we may know Him.

That sacrificed Lamb from the beginning and that Lamb of God hanging on the cross, what had He to say about this? Was it not this: “Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.” They know not what they do, even from the beginning?

Was not, “There is no remission of sin except for the shedding of blood,” first introduced as, “thou shalt surely die”? Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin and that men’s feet are quick to shed blood…even innocent blood to bear the burden of their own sin? And so it was, through so much blood came so little in repentance. Did God desire the shedding of much blood? or was the lesson sin kills? and if a man stumbles, should he be eaten alive? For man's sake, God showed respect. For Cain was a murderer, and was not Moses a murderer also? and you might as well count Paul as a murderer since by his word and deed he condoned the murder of Stephen. And being so, is it not a good thing for man to struggle with the word of God that it may overtake and overpower him at some point?

Is obedience to God without thought the desired relationship He desires of men? Is God seeking a mindless obedience or a changed heart knowing truth, having gained strong desire to obey the word of righteousness because His good is a good founded upon the foundation of truth? And having tasted that true word of God some have developed a strong love of truth, an appetite to consume, and struggle to digest it.

“For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not strong meat. For everyone that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are full of age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.” –Heb. 5:12-14

"Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man…For from within, out of the heart of men proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." –Christ (Mark 7:5-23)

Every one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed. –James 1:14 Noticed not tempted by God nor Satan.

So, if anyone is still seeking a knowledge of that chief evil spirit; that great adversary of man; the devil: Look into your own heart, for he is found in those that go running after the desires of their own hearts.

“He that diligently seeks good procureth favor; but he that seeks mischief, it shall come to him.” Proverbs 11:27

And as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord God. –Ezekiel

So, as in the days of Noah when the anger of God was kindled against all the evil that men did, where do you suppose was Satan? Where was that Satan that really destroyed them? They made God in their own image, they knew not the spirit of God, and He destroyed them?

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels: To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Able. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth; but now he hath promised, saying: Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire. –Hebrews 12:22-29

(The word of God is seed for a fertile mind, and some things require a long season to work out to a logical conclusion that can be soundly expressed in words. And a man’s time is short, but He that comes quickly is with us always. And our labor of love should rest with Him that desires to take away every heart of stone and replace with a tender one. God bless this House of Israel, let brotherly love continue. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light; and he that hateth his brother is in darkness still. I write unto you little children, because your sins are forgiven you for Christ’s name sake. I write unto you fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. And even I, me, I also write unto *You,* young men, because ye are strong, and the Word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one...as in 1 John 2.) The relationship God desires with you is that of a good father. Let thy kingdom come and thy will be done.

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: God's Word=Milk, Bread, and Strong Meat... Reply with quote

God's Word = Milk, Bread, and Strong Meat...even sometimes like a bone in the throat.

-0-

What? Did you think overcoming would be as easy as eating ice cream? Do you think the cutting loose of doing your own will, the will of the flesh that has become habitual, is to be a simple feat?

If you have not hardened your heart against the word of God and His spirit, you will grow stronger in His word as you struggle. But you must persist if you are to overcome. Do you think it ungodly to earnestly struggle with God and even resist a word that is an abomination to your very being? When God told Ezekiel 4:12 to mix a mixture and: “And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.” And when Ezekiel greatly protested and resisted the word of God, did not the Lord relent and say unto him, “Lo, I have given thee cow’s dung for man’s dung.” Is there no lesson here?

And when Jacob struggled with the angel of God, was he not blessed.

And when you read, “…saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob, and I hated Esau.” And, “As it is written, “Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” Malachi 1:3 & Romans 9:13, and you read the story of these two twin brothers do you agree and hate Esau also? Having stood in both shoes, who did more harm to the other? If a man hungers and you feed him, take his birthright as payment? Lukewarm is not the response God is looking for here, do you agree or disagree? Herein is a struggle…that the God that demands you love your brother, even your enemies, find it acceptable to hate Esau himself? Are you a just mindless yes man to God? This is a test, how could God hate a man and demand you love him? He wants you to stand upon your own feet and search out the matter. Was it not that Esau had hardened his heart towards the word of God, but the lying trickster had not hardened his heart to the word of God? There was more hope for him of tender heart where God could work His work. Do you believe God hated Esau? And that is fine with you?

In the time of Moses and Solomon, where did God dwell? Was it not in the room of the most holy of holies? He could not dwell in men for sin would destroy them if He entered into His Temple. And when His Son Christ came to fulfill the Law by doing it, did he not dwell in Him? Did God not walk with His feet and speak with His mouth? Did God not come into His Temple and dwell with men, walk with men, and taught them in His Person? And we murdered Him.

Maybe I am Satan, maybe a liar, maybe a fool, maybe insane…yet I have heard the death cry given out by that slain lamb as it bled to death, my heart was terribly rent, and I have written to you. You decide. Don’t let anyone else decide for you, you decide. Are not these words sufficient enough for you to do that much? I know it is not easy. Nor was it meant to be. It is meant to make you grow as God wishes, to struggle, and by doing so, grow stronger in the word of God, to stand up for truth wheresoever it cuts, on your own two feet. And having gained a love of truth, be willing to burn in hell for it. Have I written of desires devised of my own heart, or have I written before the very presence of Christ, His God, His Spirit, and all His Holy Angels by faith? How could I have devised this on my own? Why would I? Surely I would be a fool to do so. No one is asking you to just believe, yet I do ask that you search the matter out. No more than that. Then go whatever the way you see fit; But as for me...honest communication is my only religion, my spiritual attitude.

“To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.” – Proverbs 21:3

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Overcoming... Reply with quote

Ah, I think I am beginning understand a little better. After reflecting on the bloody, bloody past, that wicked one was with the anger of God and Christ now has taken the seat of that wicked one to rule with God. And they are One. And if evil comes upon man, it is for good. And by the blood of Christ we are able to also overcome that wicked one within us; and by doing so, give that seat also to Christ. That we be reconciled to God also.

Now read 2 Corinthians 5:1-13 carefully, which includes this: “Wherefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences…For whether we be beside ourselves (Insane), it is to God: or whether we be sober (Of sound mind), it is for your cause.” 2 Corinthians 5:9-13
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Conclusion... Reply with quote

The flesh is weak,
I stand up, I try again
...this one more time.

-
conclusion
-

Now. After you have a full belly, even eaten from the homeless, that it is written: There is a way to surround a city, kill every damn thing that takes a breath of life, every old man, woman, young man, young woman, every babe, every cow down to every dog, take every breath that breaths the breath of life, no mercy, don't spare, where nothing remains alive…and take that city.

Well, my homeless friend, they took his house half paid for, Had an auction with the lowest starting bid double that he owed. Even then, we can’t do that O Lord, it just isn’t in us. But we might could go after those that keep rubbing us raw. To bite back…to take every last breath…but then, that’s against my law. And the streets of the world are already full of people calling for more blood, even in the name and image of their gods that makes the earth run red and desolate. Yet soon, I have heard, they will not be. Let us not take every wrong way at every wrong turn.

Over here, look this way: “For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even to this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of the other.” –is it not written Galatians 5:14-15?

And hear the Word of God: And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is in the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. –It is written, even Romans 8:27-28.

-

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, and add onto these things, God shall add unto him plagues that are written into this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. He that testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.” Rev. 22:18-20

And He that comes quickly, is always nearby those that seek to do His will. And yet, His word will shift you to and fro, in hope that you may be polished fit for His appearing. Lest ye be destroyed.

SSS# surely does add up to 666#, the number of a man for buying and selling of merchandise. Count the ways. It is the way of the kings of the earth where merchandising has become more profitable than outright plunder, and merchants have become the great men of earth with every evil desire bribed into the laws of the land. And by $$$# we are known by them. Turn away. Seek the mark of the Living God that is sealed together with His prophets, His testimony, and now, His promise. By His word and by His spirit, there is no other way to overcome. Here would be the place of gathering of those written of in Rev. 14.

-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: