themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Knowledge of the two trees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: The Knowledge of the two trees Reply with quote

The Knowledge of the two trees:

“So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.” --Genesis 3:24

Adam, Eve, and good and evil was the problem. God protects the Tree of Life with Celestial Watchers and a sharp two-edged sword that cuts for good, it cuts for evil…it cuts both ways; but always it cuts to the way of Life. Survival; good and evil are but two sides of the same coin. One coin: Life. Two sides: good and evil. One God: Heaven and Hell, Head to Tail.

–-

One God/Blessings & Curses
One God/Good or Evil
One God/Two Hands

One.

Mankind/Choice

OKJ version:

“What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.” Job 2:10

“Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?” Lamentations 3:38-39

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil…I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.” Deuteronomy 30:15-20

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deuteronomy 32:39

“That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.” Isaiah 45: 6-7

And the Word of God is a Living Stream, with trees of truth…wisdom…and understanding.
One Father, One Son…and we are one; even One…good or evil.

–-

The Number of the Beast Government

The faithful are free for everything other than the serious contention over the Word of God and to be able to understand what it is that you have read. Shall it flee from the pages? Shall it change? Nay, but you change much, and the Word is in a place where time doesn’t matter. Times come and times change, the Word stays the same. And the history of man stays the same as written; time spins, spins…and one day, like eagles they fly to comprehend the Word of God. To establish truth revealed at a junction in time with our lives, that God’s workmen should work, and those asleep in Jesus should awake to secure and make sure of their garments, and wonder at this mystery presented by the Word of God.

That mankind choose the selfish way of good and evil over the way of life, that mankind choose the selfish way of kings over the way of God. Yet God gave them a warning before he drove them out of Eden. And yet one more time God gives them a warning as they reject God as king.

It’s a short path from Saul, David, to Solomon; the third king. And being Israel’s highest point in history and the Kingdom of Solomon; The 666 gold tax system: Which doesn’t look all that good to me.

And when God gave this second warning, it was a far reaching warning: “And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day.” 1Samuel 8:18 nor did the Messiah.

Now again, there’s a real big tax time by the birth of Jesus. “A degree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.” And Christ knows where the seat of Satan is: it is he that sets on the serpentine system throne as God. But Christ spoke of a Kingdom of God in Heaven.

And at the end of these times, as the kings’ 666 gold tax system has become as a Great Beast that Numbers all the people so they may use this number to buy and sell, find a job, get electricity, buy a home, open a bank account…security…everything…just get a SSS Number and it all can be yours; that God gives another warning: “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

Three warnings in a time frame. And all we have is the Word, Christ in Heaven, ourselves, and a few garments.

And this is not the time nor the place? Mistaken truth? or call it a lie…a mistake…or better yet, call it insanity. It must all be wrong. And hammer away and show the truth of the 666 Number of a man; of the multi-headed-systematic governments where you are bought and sold to some futuristic debt owed and far beyond your means and it’s a time of earthly disasters nearing a polar shift wobble and how convenient that our time seems to be all about a change at hand. Haven’t you read in your favorite color or flavor from beginning to end? Quite a strange story. You’re right, it can’t be true…all this insanity…written by men with God in their minds…and present as all this insanity of mankind before us today.

–-

Life: its very good, its very bad, and its very quick.

–-

Let the Truth stand.
Let the Lie fall.

As earth spins.

Danger Zone

1-14-2010

On One Hand:

Choice:

On the Other Hand:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: