themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: World News Reply with quote

Aug. 2020

Japanese want apology from USA.

I wanted to post this on city-data forum, but of course the banned after I posted...well, go see...https://www.city-data.com/forum/religion-spirituality/3137944-when-did-god-create-man-15.html --quick or it's prob gone

Wouldn't it be better if we offered to help them clean up that recent oil spill off Japan? They need help, may even need a new place to exist as Japanese///Damn it! We should help Donduk

Things on earth are getting heated, God has his hand in it now...to late to turn back now!

10th 10:30 AM

Knocked off for awhile at city-data, or banned...because if they had not blocked me, I would have posted that little bit at the top: World News.

If link turns trippy, just in case...I still had a key into this ghost town, what next ? hear: HEAR? HERE AGAIN? LOOK BELOW more needs to be said!

...last reply to a post:

-c/p-

God is Life

God is the God of truth.
Truth is the throne of God.
And truth has no religion.
And truth has no opinion.

If you look and see a house door opened…
You know the truth.
If you look and see the house door closed,,,
That is not an opinion.

Some people know the truth.
But most only have opinions of the truth.
And some are blinded by the darkness.
And others are blinded by the brightness of it.

Until you find the truth, and see it clearly, you only have opinions...like your opinions of the Jesus story.

Thus saith the Lord thy God:
“Surely these are my people; a children that will not lie: so he was their savior.” –quote? google
--I know the Holy Bible Story Makes No Sense To You Also...Because I just Know By Your Words--
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject: a couple of reams... Reply with quote

http://themarkofthebeast.com/ Love the new Home page.

A ream of daily writings and wondering is what I have to offer you here, you can play with...or whatever.

But not, it may be to big for a post...I'll see what happens when I try: Here goes?

-

I hear I feel a little bit off today, something’s not the same…I feel a little bit better today, I got nothing to do; so you can go Fk Off Today. -lyrics from the radio

You [GOD F_ _ _ _ _ _!!!!!!!!]

Me and my GOD FRIENDS, they can understand…and that one word contains the totality of all of our love. Turn up the radio…turn it up…loud and clear; we have no control; all you can do is watch it flow, hear the sound, one big picture…no that’s not probably what you heard, and if I say, I hear you…just listen to what I think you said; pull out your knives ALL YOU GoD F’s, and go cut up on that path of concrete and blacktop.

Look what’s going on around you; are you losing your mind, it’s about time:

¢p…¢…my own post…mine, it belongs to me…
–-that they may roam free wherever I may go
–-from any roof top
–-as in any sound we make for what we think we heard
–-and just dying to tell, to say, to hear ourselves shoot it out like bullets and bombs way up over your heads…something to set things straight.

This forum is not my house, I didn’t create it, I just still know where I hid the key to the door the guy once gave me…and 1 time h3 even locked me out…too...much blow back…I can imagine.

It would not be hard stop me here, take the key that guy once gave me, I’ll be gone from here. Until then, if no other place left to find open for me…God was here, and here am I…again…

1 post /
[Jesus died for your sins]Question what does it mean?

And after that, all but one of the disciples also died for your sins?
And how many more? How much blood has been shed for your sins?

]How small a little flock[
If not for…A very small remnant…we shall had been…

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Bla Bla Bla……

I do not delight in bloodshed…..

When you come to appear before me, WHO has required this at your hand? And you come to thread and trample my court with it?

BRING NO MORE IN VAIN….assembles of iniquity …feasts my soul hates, a trouble unto me, and I am very weary to bear them…

When you spread forth your hands I will hide my eyes, when you pray, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. of iniquity

Wash you, make clean, put away the evil of your doings…

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed….

Come now, let us reason together….is the word of God.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Sacrificing lambs and beasts for forgiveness of sin, how many…?
And sacrificing Jesus for your sins…and how many more for your sins?

Now, I can understand this by doing…
I can’t discuss…

There are always more than one side or one way to take things, what is the real logical intent behind those words…whatever makes sense and is clear to you…

2 post //

auralmack

Edit Status

611 posts, read 202,315 times

Just gotta try to hit it one more time:

[Jesus died for our sins.]

Just shoot me in the head, and I will die for your sin.
Then go home and shoot your dog in the head and see if it will die for your sin.

Sin kills...your sin, or my sin?

Did they even offer Jesus a good way out?
run, run, run and hide?

3 post ///

Once more...

[Jesus died for your sins]

And after that, all but one of the disciples also died for your sins?
And how many more? How much blood has been shed for your sins?

]How small a little flock[question[[[
If not for…A very small remnant…we shall had been…

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Bla Bla Bla……

I do not delight in bloodshed…..

When you come to appear before me, WHO has required this at your hand? And you come to thread and trample my court with it?

BRING NO MORE IN VAIN….assembles of iniquity …feasts my soul hates, a trouble unto me, and I am very weary to bear them…

When you spread forth your hands I will hide my eyes, when you pray, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. of iniquity

Wash you, make clean, put away the evil of your doings…

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed….

Come now, let us reason together….is the word of God.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Sacrificing lambs and beasts for forgiveness of sin, how many…?
And sacrificing Jesus for your sins…and how many more for your sins?

Now, I can understand this by doing…
I can’t discuss…

There are always more than one side or one way to take things, what is the real logical intent behind those words…whatever makes sense and is clear to you…

……….from above

I know what it was like to be alone, it’s a lot of fun.

Believe in what?

Legends.

Stories?

Like 5:10 PM…and a real loaded day had just past?

Most likey!I [likeyeiHell,] who knows? Never never even told and another memory passed.

Lots a long streets, lots a long roads…lots a H.S. up and down these roads…good sign of life…but not much hope.

Might meet some nice kid…might meet some nice lady Linda looking at a nasty Ram hemp hermiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii forget. Sitting in front of her house blocking a good part of the skinny little Courtois road., with a…with a…no lower goodwater waters weren’T there yet…but most not likely.

It was impossible.

Feel a lot better…feel more free, hope I never see it again. Not Too quick anyway…

5:23 PM

One of these, I’ll get a pretty good rest, thank God for that…before I blow my self away…but I’m not allowed to do that.; and go get rich quick, is not what I got in mind…best test, forget…keep your eyes straight ahead…might be another crazy day, might knock me in the head…and the word left unsaid…was….. “…again? “…………

Lots of other stuff going on though…like Cradle Trade Wars…and real Trade Wars, and how they began and how they end…I just better stir a “little.”

And then it became 5:30 PM, time to begin or time to quit, either or, I forget…a memory, that was just a ghost, time to quit, or time to go.

Scoot?

]….MYSTERY….[

It comes in 4’s, how many? I don’t know…

…we just know when we see….I got good little memory left, and it mostly runs deep…nice and subtle…hardly mudh of a riffle <abc…abc….abc…………abcccccccc! SlubttleSUBTLE gotta get some! Nice and clear.,,,real cool and clear…lots 4 Dreyek…DrIn7k…Dr…and Drs…no thanks.

[QUESTION[[[can you answer me this.

Does it look like your god created man through evolution or not? It doesn't have to be a yes no answer.[/quote]

I doubt it, I'll try...

This seems to be how life began:

"God said, let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life...and God created every living creature that moves which the waters brought forth abundantly..."

and again: "And God said, let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind..."

The green seems to indicate they evolved with life, then God did something he calls "Created," after they evolved from the water and the earth."

And God "Created" every living creature which the waters brought forth? They were alive and God created something that made them what they were?

From my dictionary:
Create = to bring into being; to cause to exist; to produce.
Create = to evolve from one's own thoughts or imagination.
Create = to be the first to represent a part or a role.
Create = to make by investing with new character or functions; constitute; appoint.
Create = to be the cause or occasion of or give rise to.

Say a spider evolved from the earth, and God created a role for it, spinning webs...he gave it the spirit that enables the spider to do what it does...and to produce and multiply. A way to exist on earth.

We came from the water also...

God put his own spirit into every creature to do it. And this caused them to have a way to exist on earth.

Man came from the waters, and God created him in his own image or imagination?

...I can't really answer your question but seems like this flows back to the original post.

'night
-

'morning

Okay what have I got here, my friend?

Right on the tip of my tongue with a crack of dawn and some black coffee I understand myself before God a little better.

You should be able to understand this now...and now I have an opinion:

It's like you came from these waters with God at birth, and the Beast System took you from these waters and created you in their own image. And man is no longer in God's own image, and they give their very breath that this image they created may live and exist...little prophecy unraveling before my eyes here.

I need friends created by God, and I might would die for them...but I don't need any grubbing, lying, two faced friends to die for...go die for yourselves and be reborn and try again...we are not going to get much further if we continue...the end is in the forecast like the weather and it is everywhere.

Okay, am I through here? You can see how I arrived to my opinion...or conclusion, temporarily, but a few more questions and answers may change my mind...keep everything flexible...work with it...this is how Life works. I think I deserve a good rest...

-

Also, another something to consider about that bridge needed...God created Adam on the 6th day...being created at the end of creation, in the beginning for Adam as he experienced it, would certainly more resemble the second version than the first...and maybe Adam had to run down that naked woman to catch her after he reawakened...and God what? What? Short attention span, Adam is with Eve now...that sounds like life.
-

[Question Was[[[
Except that in Genesis chapter two the order of creation is different than in Genesis chapter one. In Genesis one the animals are created first and then man. But in Genesis two man is created first and then the animals. Think and reason about that.[[[[

Just accidentally I bumped into you here.

#1. Exactly...Old 1611 King James Version. First off, the 7 days of creation is an immeasurable amount of time, before time as we know it ever existed...measured by what? eons?

Jesus said you don't really die, you only sleep. Wrap your head around that.

Now, before death, before woman, God made Adam...time passed...Adam went to sleep. God took his bone or boner, or some part of him to make or find him a woman...now we would say Adam died like we do, but was Adam the flesh or the spirit? The spirit only sleeps...

So God had to reawaken Adam, what he remembered most what he saw first? Little out of order...so my only reasoning is that this was Adam's new version after he awoke from what we call death...a memory shortage? Not much time to think about it any more when you have a beautiful naked woman to play with standing right in front of you...time passes, you forget things, you can't even remember what you did on this day a few years ago. God's version was first...did Adam have to grow up again? unknown...anyhow only thing I can reason is this was Adam's version as he remembered, cut short because of...oh, my What is this honey? But every thing was still very good...for some unknown short while...until Genesis 3:1

When a baby is born it has no "Self." Doesn't know it has an arm or anything at all. You certainly didn't exist when you were first born...first you had to find yourself, this is me...and whatever you become, or became, did not exist when the baby was born...you, consciousness, came in and took over from Mr. Subconscious-self...where God exists with each one of us.

Now do we really die or is it just a shortage of memory? How Christ arrived the first time, is the same way he will return...you must be born again? How? Just like the first time?

The flesh goes back to where it came from, the universe; and the spirit goes back to where it came from...with the waters and God...how could I ever forget God, no never...you can not wipe God from my memory now, it is built into me...I just know what I know...I'm afraid I might have to keep coming back to this place, and death is just a little rest with God, I don't want to come back to this furnace of affliction that you call earth. Not again...and again...and perhaps this is just here I am, here again? God help me keep this memory.

Just written in a flash...from streaming vapor...it's just a start...see if you can kick start that, and see if it stirs up anything...I'm still slowly going over the first few pages here...slowly reading...investigating...something you learn, or hear or see, from God, you need to write it down in order to surely remember it because we forget so easily. Also when I write something down, just the act of doing it, makes it a whole lot easier to remember.

Awaken, awaken O my God…where are you? Where have you hidden yourself?

And I found myself upon many waters drenched, and dripping from my face to my toes, as I search the heavens for some sign of light, life, a home…something…and love is where God has hidden himself…

Home? Only 2 feet of ground, nice hat for my roof, nice soles for both feet…looking for my boots; O My God,,,,thank you for those words, that inspiration, that righteous entity, he that is not corruptible; no known beginning, no known end, a father of known time; a word for the good, and a word for the wicked; One God; two hands, and for good or for evil, our reward is with him: There is no other. That's Life.

There you are, let me rest with you.

Where did we come from? Oh yes, I can remember…the waters were deep…

-
unbelievable?
go fish my friends, and try to cleanse the blood from your hands too, my God does not require it.
---now to go rest and be refreshed...glad to get that off my chest. Exhale....

https://www.mysticmamma.com/solstice...tic-alignment/

Aug. 11, 2020 8:34 AM CST
Stopped -

-earlier as I cut between to get this much...a mess? sure it is...in all, any good? -maybe good for you.???

Exo, exo, exo.

Crazy, eh?

Quit it.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-3nd 13end TH3…I…S…this
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-End Bend, the is this

The End……what future?

The End...if this much will post...

pre tagged:
WHEW!!!!

In Preview.

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1406 Data too long for column 'post_text' at row 1

Nevermind this

too big to post...I will cut, and try again...
What it is, is what it is. /MIRROR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: