themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013 A.D. – God’s Holy Mountain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: 2013 A.D. – God’s Holy Mountain Reply with quote

-o-

2013 A.D. – God’s Holy Mountain

“A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” –John 13:34
“This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” –John 15:12-13

God’s Love is reinforced by Christ’s new commandment, and Christ’s two commandments are reinforced by the ten commandments, and the ten commandments are reinforced by the statutes, ordinances, and judgments. Ascend unto this Holy Spiritual Mountain.

…ascend up those statutes, ordinances, and judgments. Ascend up those ten commandments. Ascend up Christ’s two commandments. Ascend unto Christ’s “New commandment ,” ascend unto God’s Love. Ascend God’s Holy Mountain and abide in His Love.

And if you should fall, you have the statutes, ordinances, and judgments for reproof. But Babylon has gone the wrong way into ever more statutes, more judgments, more laws, never enough; and descended into that “Bottomless Pit of Sin,” (Deut. 28:15-48; this bottomless pit of curses.); out of which arises the dragon, the beast, the false prophet and all forms of wickedness.

Flee: “The highway of the upright is to depart from evil.” –Proverbs 16:17

For here is cast that stone cut without hands, from Moses, right before the feet of wickedness, and again cast before the root of the beast. This same stone cut without the hands of men, “and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.” –Daniel 2:35

The numbering of the people: SSS# = 666# = $$$# for buying and selling of WorldWideWeb of Commerce…is now. Today.

The earth is defiled; all the waters are wormwood; heaven is polluted; heaven and earth both bare witness. Darkness yet a little longer, and then deep, deep darkness. And man will curse, lie, cheat, steal, and rob each other blind. And After that, men will kill each other off as much as possible, by any means possible. And then after that, things will begin to lighten up. But all through this, those that know and love God should be fine.

Woe! Unto them that destroy the earth.

–-

We all fall down.
But we all don’t get back up.

I bleed.
I get bruised.
I get broken.

I mend.
I can stand.
I don’t mind cut and bruised.
I don’t mind broken and bleeding.

I just can’t abide with her bottomless pit.
I don’t like her ways.
I don’t like the way she looks.
I don’t like the way she acts.

I don’t mind broken and bleeding.

Oh Jezebel.
Thank God, I don’t breath the same air with you.

-

And I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred forty four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. –Rev. 14:3

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. –Rev. 15:2 …and these harps have biting strings.

And after that I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: And seven angles came out of the temple, having the seven plagues… –Rev. 15:6

And I can see God’s Holy Mountain.
And I can see temples and lights scattered about this Holy mountain.
And the people was a city upon this Holy Mountain of God.

And to fear the Lord, and to flee from wickedness was the highway of approach.

-

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law in within my heart.” –Psalm 40:1-8

“Hear the word of the Lord…give ear unto the law of our God…to what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Saith the Lord. I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my court? Bring no more vain offerings…your hands are full of blood…cease to do evil; learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plea for the widow. Come now, let us reason together…” –Isaiah 1:10-18

“And they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” –Isaiah 11:9

“The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.” –Isaiah 65:25 ...that serpent...that lying tongue, shall eat dust...eat dirt...much to subtle to have come from any beast of the field...

“For behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.” –Isaiah 26:21

“…he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain…” –Isaiah 57:13

“Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.” –Isaiah 45:20 …wood images, wood crosses...

Ascend God's Holy Mountain and abide in His Love.

-0-
Jan. 25th

Reality and illusion:

That other end time church, The 7th Day Adventist Church, I wrote them
something...

It was about Victor Gill's Rich Young Ruler that was Forever Lost.
(Forever Lost?)

On 1/25/13, Joel K wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> The scripture indicates the rich young ruler's decision in the very next
> verses. In Matt. 19:21-22 it says:
>
> "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast,
> and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and]
> follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful:
> for he had great possessions."
>
> Notice the beginning of verse 22, it says 'but'. This indicates his attitude
> toward Jesus' command to sell all and follow Him, he went away from Jesus
> and home to his riches which he did not want to give up. Then Jesus goes on
> to tell the disciples how hard it is for a rich person (meaning one who
> loves riches) to enter into the kingdom of Heaven (Matt. 19:23-24). By Jesus
> stating this we have an understanding that this young man was too wrapped up
> in his worldly wealth to give it up and follow Jesus. And yes, Jesus does
> mean do as I do and be perfect. But this is not just outward actions, rather
> it is being perfect as God is perfect, loving even our enemies as well as
> loving God enough to do as Jesus asks in John 14:15 "If you love Me, keep my
> commandments."
>
> As for the blood shed, it was a symbol of the pure life of Jesus Christ that
> was to be sacrificed in our stead. Why did any innocent animal have to die?
> It is to show us the horrific nature of sin. So we would realize sin for
> what it is . . . death.
>
> I encourage you to keep studying God's word and pray for His Spirit to
> enlighten you with understanding.
>
> May God be with you always,
>
> Joel K
>
>
>
> Ticket Details
> ________________________________
> Ticket ID: GNF-340-31098
> Department: Bible
> Type: Issue
> Status: Closed
> Priority: Normal

So I wrote reply...

Joel K Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM

John A Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM
To: @amazingdiscoveries.org
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Thanks for the reply. And I understand well. But my point was
regarding, "The rich young man went away sorrowful and was forever
lost." We don't know that and why assume that? It's like when the
Father asked his two sons to go to the field and one said he would not
and the other said he would. And the one that said he would, did not
go. And the one that said he would not go, went. I expect many people
would hate to hear the truth and go away sorrowful, but what did he do
the next day...the next week...the next year...we don't know. Because
he went away sorrowful, means he probably gave it more thought, and why
think I never came around? How many people heard of Christ and turned
away? Yet how many of them same people ended up turning to Christ
before the end? How many said, "No," but ended up going to the field
anyway? It was the "Forever lost" assumption I question. Today, now,
is the best time...but may not be the last opportunity. The Rich Young
Man may have overcome his love of riches before he died. How many
sinners have done this, and the rich young ruler did not? How could
you know this? How many young men have lost their love for riches
before they grow old or die? Not impossible.

A simple point.

Now the blood and all the bloodshed. Able shed the first blood of that
Lamb of God, and Cain shed Abel's blood. You think God delighted in
bloodshed or had to accept it? Funny, that same Lamb of God came and
kept all God's commandments and shed no blood other than his own.
Which I believe was true from the beginning, God would have rather you
not sin than shed innocent blood to cover your own sin...that is a
strong point. Don't hide your sin from God, confess it and shed your
own blood...it may not be onto death.

If you know Christ, then you know you would have to refuse all that
bloodshed. God was never after the blood. He was after the heart. And
still is today. When you read of all the killing which way does your
heart turn? God uses his word to try man's heart. God never made you
do anything, God may have suggested, but you always decided. I know
God through Christ and that Lamb's blood was not required by God. Abel
decided. God worked with man as he was so he would eventually
understand.

Solomon understood that: "To do justice and judgment is more
acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice." Proverbs 21:3

David understood that: "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire;
mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou
not required."

And at least one of the scribes understood this: "And the scribe said
unto him,, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one
God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the
heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with
all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than
all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he
answered discreetly: Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.

A much harder point.

---

Can you understand this?

“Hear the word of the Lord…give ear unto the law of our God…to what
purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? Saith the Lord. I
delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand,
to tread my court? Bring no more vain offerings…your hands are full of
blood…cease to do evil; learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the
oppressed, judge the fatherless, plea for the widow. Come now, let us
reason together…” –Isaiah 1:10-18

“And they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the
earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover
the sea.” –Isaiah 11:9

“The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw
like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not
hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.” –Isaiah
65:25

---

Man's feet are quick to shed blood,
that is still true today as it was in the past.
Something we must overcome.

Somehow people don't care that man has been numbered for buying and
selling, and without this number you do not have any business of
buying or selling...or would even able to without this number. It may
also be the Pope's mark, but that has nothing to do with buying and
selling. Unless you think the number of the beast is for buying and
selling for only one day of the week.

And you were not "Forced" to accept this number; but "Caused" to
accept this number, as scripture says. Big difference. And I have not
read of any who refuse...they have all died off, dead, gone. yet I
have read of those that, "Overcame the number of their name."

I expect Amazing Discoveries should be more concerned with overcoming
the number of their names than refusing it, for it is here already.

Regards,
-John

=====================================================
If you don't know history, you're bound to repeat it again and again.
And if you don't know the bible, you're bound to repeat it again and again.
=====================================================

"O that there were such a heart in them, that they would fear me, and do all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!"
Thus saith the Lord our God, our Host, our Father.

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Fri May 17, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Old King James Version Reply with quote

Old King James Version

In the beginning, after God’s creation - at man’s fall; where first Eve, and then Adam was tested by the word of God, and they both chose death over life according to God's word, and God sent them forth… There were three things that God sent forward from the garden: The man, the woman, and that O so subtle serpent.

And God held the man, Adam, accountable. And God said something unto the man Adam of this order: It is for your sake that the ground is cursed and it shall cover your dead. For the sake of Adam, man, did the Lord allow this. That in the end, man may come to know Him, and the ways of the tree of life.

Again, sent forth from the garden and released upon the whole earth: Adam, Eve, and some lying tongue. And if Adam and Eve became “One,” then I expect that lying tongue that is much to subtle to be of any beast of the field and them all together are one, and they did indeed multiply.

This is the seed from the beginning that was sown upon the whole earth: Adam, Eve, and some lying tongue: “You shall not surely die.” And whether it be one, two or three, this is the seed that was sown and multiplied upon the whole face of the earth.

And righteousness was with God.

-
to be continued...
4th Amendment?
What 4th Amendment?

"You don't have any right to privacy," saith the beast.

But what if the sun pointed one of those huge solar flares directly at the sunny side of earth and wiped out every electronic device in front of it and in heaven where you would have to revert to somewhat updated paperwork...then maybe could we have privacy?

But "No," saith the Lord, "Nothing is hidden from me."

O Dear.

-

...meantime...with a little different figure of speech to consider for understanding's sake: The Lord God had one tree in the garden that bore both good fruit and evil fruit and now plumb full of lying tongues/serpents that can't tell the difference. And the Lord marked that tree, and today the Spirit tells me: "Don't eat that dung. It is a tree of confusion. For a good tree bears good fruit, and an evil tree bears evil fruit. And an evil tree cannot bare good fruit, nor can an good tree bare evil fruit. And peace, for it all works for the good unto those that do know, and do love, and do put their trust in the righteousness of God."

-

To continue...
"There can be no forgiveness of sin without the shedding of blood." Now the real question here is whose blood are you willing to shed for forgiveness of your own sin?

The word of God will test you.

So, Eve did bare Cain, and after that Abel was born. “And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.”

100% good shepherd?
100% good tiller?

And years after Abel's death, after the birth of Seth and after the birth of his son Enos, that this was the time when men began to call upon the name of the Lord. Assume as you like, but little else is known.

Men do surely die, and this was the first death.

Abel shed the first blood, then Cain shed Abel's blood. Whose blood would you offer to shed for sin? He, Him, sin...how much blood would you shed for him. He (Sin) whom is in your heart?

Abel was dead, and God marked Cain so as it would all end right there…but no...

Much bloodshed followed, the blood of animals, and men, and women, and children…was their a lack of bloody sacrifice? or a lack of obedience? Righteous bloodshed or righteous obedience = God's Love?

Big mystery.

...and if what God told Cain was true, why was sin waiting at Abel's doorstep if he was 100% righteousness? And what a bloody, bloody road it is. Just how righteous was Abel if: “And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Heb. 12:24 A better Offering.

And in the passing of time God sends His own innocent Lamb as a offering, according to His Word. And in anger, the righteous priests of Abel's blood sacrifice, and the wicked cities of Cain, both together killed Christ and nailed Him onto a cross, thus rejecting God and His ways. Another bloody mess, they would not hear of it. "As you wish..."

God tested the children of Israel for 40 years in the wilderness in an effort to prove them, and you don’t think God will test you here today with His word to discern your heart? It may take an evil devil to test you. But as for me, my God is “ONE.” And my Father will test you, and prove you. And that great dragon that the world serves gets its power from the Father. And it will have no power over you unless the Father that you serve allows it: For as you have sown, so shall you reap.

The curses are caused by sin. The seven last plagues are curses caused by sin. That number of your name is identity theft, and that you should overcome it, and flee from wickedness by practicing righteousness...and that which you practice soon enough becomes habitual.

The number of the Beast, the number of a man, the twin-icons of a One World Trade Center, and the numbering of all men SSS# = 666# = $$$# for buying and selling of worldwideweb of commerce. This is today, this is the time before the seven final plagues. This is the times we are in. A great destruction upon the face of the earth. And if you reject God, the Host of all the earth and all that is in heaven...and you still choose the way death and destruction...what hope is there for you but to soon perish along with wickedness? For that day is upon us and the Kingdom of God, and His Crystal City, is in our midst for those that can see.

And don't look to me for righteousness; for any righteousness of men can wax, then wane, and fade away. But look to God and His Offering, Christ, whom suffered and shed His Own Blood with forgiveness for repentance and the love of His Father for His friends. There is no greater love than the love of Christ. This righteousness is 100% and will endure forever. This is where righteousness is fixed. Search the word of God for your instructions, for your directions, and He will prove what is hidden in your own heart. Whether your desire be for righteousness or for wickedness...and His reward is justice for the righteous and justice for the wicked. Fear God, flee from wickedness, for your blessings or your curses is in His two Hands; your reward is with Him. And He is the power behind that great dragon for that day of wickedness. And if you reject He that can save you, what reward is it that you can expect? And it is nigh, even at your doorsteps...even the seven last plagues which we have brought upon our own heads, by our own doings are we guilty, and His Spirit will soon cleanse all wickedness and death from the face of the earth. Do not be deceived.

And finally, search through your garments and if you find any such as mentioned in Proverbs 6:16-19, remove them. Lest you be caught wearing them and provoke your Father.

Is His word not as a fire?
Is His word not as a hammer?

5-18-2013

-
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: April 2014 Reply with quote

-

For one final spin around of all I said here, same subject:
https://www.facebook.com/john.auralmack?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
or search for John Auralmack on Facebook, and the final go-around of all that this SSS# = 666# contains, or so say I.

Let it fly until the end of time, I have nothing more to say. I can't make anyone understand anything...but I did leave a beaten path for anyone that has eyes to see. I Am/Am I? He "Is," but I'm not sure about the who or what of it, yet I trust he is and I trust who he is as I know him; and have written of him. And I think john auralmack on Facebook looks like a better work of my hands to me...looks like my final work for me. I'm done with trying to explain anything to anybody. It just "Is."

Goodbye folks,
--john b.

"2014 – Daylight, darkness, dusk, and dawn; four ends of all the earth, like four wild asses, and days gone by like so many herds of wild horses. These are the four spirits that go forward from before the face of the Lord. And there is a faint pale speckled horse running for a new dawn like all hell is on its heels: SSS# = 666# --Facebook dead space.

-

Well, Facebook is not a good place. Most of what I put up is gone. But let me leave you with this thought...for those that claim another "In the beginning..." before Genesis 3:1 in which God had made a Satan is a lie. Made this Satan where? Before the earth? Before the Heaven of the second day? Before the heavens, planets, and stars of the forth day? Where did this other beginning before Genesis 3:1 take place where God had a Devil with him [in Heaven?] before God made Heaven?

And Genesis 1:31 proclaims after all six days of creation as he looked at all he had made: "And God saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good."

And you claim Satan with God in Heaven about to deceive and destroy man was also very good? or perhaps you claim God didn't see the Devil he had created earlier? or perhaps God is deceiving us?

Yet God says he saw everything he had made and it was very good. Either you are a liar or you make your own God into a liar. Satan = Sin and that is not good.

But Genesis 3:1 confirms the Origin of Satan: "Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made." Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast that the Lord God had made. God had not made that serpent, nor saw that serpent before Genesis 3:1 but found that corruption in man - Sin. Satan = Sin. That spirit with man.

And what did God do but remove them from his garden kingdom? He placed man [Adam] outside his garden upon earth and sent him forth to till the ground. And God placed the serpent on earth with man to eat dust all the days of his life. Genesis 3:14

Satan/Sin on earth to eat dust all the days of his life with man...doesn't sound like Satan in Heaven with God since Genesis 3:14.

Any other beginning in which God made Satan before he made all that was and all that is...is an absurdity. And God saw all that he had made and called it very good...but men say God had the deceiver Satan with him before he created man. Either it was all good before Genesis 3:1 or it wasn't. The two concepts can't coexist together. One has to be a lie, and in error. If Satan was hidden behind a tree about to deceive and destroy man then I wouldn't call that very good at all. We need a new frame of mind. If you can't stand with God as far as Genesis 3:14 then what God are you serving? Satan is not in Heaven with God, Satan is on earth with man. Satan is the spirit of man, not the spirit of God. Time is short.

I did present this concept here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFPf_2LOiU
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: