themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Times of Uncertainty - 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: A Times of Uncertainty - 2011 Reply with quote

-

A Times of Uncertainty - 2011

Went to Heartland St. Louis V.A. yesterday. Taking Grand north off I-44, the bridge is closing down Monday the 14th. Alternate Louis & Clark route indicated. And Leaving for home southward, I-55 is closing down a few days later. Goodbye. See ya next time. Maybe.

Parking in the fenced area across the street of the V.A. which has the front boarded up..and only takes a few more steps to see the sidewalks are mostly torn apart and boarded up. And as I transgress all this state of disrepair I notice a guy with a load on his shoulder and a smaller figure standing near the entrance...passing by I heard the smaller, "You want to talk to us a little?" I glanced and the guy had a camera and it was Betsy Bruce with a microphone. I smiled really big, shook my head and uttered, "No." I couldn't break stride. I wasn't prepared, and I walk too fast.

But heck we are in over our heads. Times are hard. Keeping a roof over anyone's head is a never ending job. But that was the best health care service I think I had ever received there before. It seemed smaller, more efficient, more caring. Nevermind the maze. Thank you!

Now, the Haiti earthquake caused the earth's pole to shift 4 degrees. And a few people noticing the sun and moon are no longer in their same exact positions, and this 8.9 earthquake today...has the pole shifted? Has it primed for the next? or the next?

These are times of uncertainty. Can't know the price of gas today. Don't know where the sun may rise tomorrow. And the wars are never over. Be prepared, for the seed of the devil is in these words: "Ye shall reap that which ye have sown."

-0-

Wisdom has hewed out 7 columns
With smoke by day
And by fire by night
She hath discretion and she hath understanding

A consuming fire at the head
consuming your days, consuming your very lives
8 Days a week - Sunday rest or vain worship - Your choice

And wisdom has lighted 7 candlesticks
And around that 4th day, I spin them around
On one end wisdom on the other end is discretion
Spinning around some nobody such as I am
All in the palm of some unseen hand

And between my 2 end ones, Alpha & Omega, spinning
around that center 4th day, is 4 other candlesticks
2 on one side and 2 as near the other, spinning I am

These are the 4 spirits before the Host of all Heaven and earth.
These 4 Ends, these 4 winds, these 7 stars, these 7 candlesticks
Those four seven spirits: --Zechariah 6:5

--Let their be light...

These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. These four ends of heaven at rest upon earth.

And spawn from these 4 spirits, day after day, to these 7 spirits, week after week: "And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks...And in his right hand seven stars..." Rev. 1:13-16

Daylight darkness dusk and dawn, 4 wild asses - the 4 ends of all the earth - spinning around - Those 4 lost asses, where did they go?

How does it go 8 Days a week?
And some can do 2 weeks in 8 days.
Skip one, second 4th day of the sun, 8 day rest.
Sunday day rest, how does it go for you, 8 days a week?
Does it go well for you, 8 days a week?

Wisdom has hewed out her 7 works,
and they go forth in multiples,
all from a place where time doesn't matter.

-

Wilderness of Proverbs
A Wandering in circles.
Proverbs Number 9..........................

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table."

Look and behold, ye that seek a city from above; hear these Words and understand:

"My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways."

"Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox."

"When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom."

"The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit."

"Do this now my son, and deliver thyself when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure of thy friend."

And seek ye a Kingdom of Heaven? a New City? then hear:

"She hath sent forth her maidens; she hath cried upon the highest places of the city, whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding."

I turn in hither.

Understanding, you just can't give it away...

Hear ye all Israel; all of this House: The Lord your God is One. Understand this. And tremble...for your good and for your evil.

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 am; edited 6 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-

7 Days a week.
Day after day, week after week,
Month after month, year after year.
Wisdom has hewn out her 7 pillars.

-

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her 7 pillars: She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. She hath sent forth her maidens; she crieth upon the highest places of the city. Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that lacks understanding, she saith to him: Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled."

-

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and the 7 Spirits which are before his throne; And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness..."

And I hear another one nearby, "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ."

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy still, let him be filthy still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."

And still yet, more disturbances from the east. And who would disclaim, "It was an Act of God"? Let them proclaim, and yet another vial spilled over.

"My sons, he that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame. and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot. Forsake the foolish, and live."

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: 7th Day alignment Reply with quote

-0-

The wars of good and evil now approach mass extinction. And those ways are deceptive. For so "I dressed you in skins, put you out of my resting place along with that serpent to dwell in the earth. And for short of breath, can you still not understand what you have written yourselves? Choose the way of Life. An acceptable way. And understand the words I have placed before you." For surely He shall create a new earth and a new heaven for His chosen seed. Those that have found the acceptable way of life. And they be few.

So I, John, await with John, my skinless brother, more patiently do I wait; for the father's Word comforts my spirit. And all of this House rests upon that day of those 7 Pillars born upon those 4 Spirits with the wind of wisdom going forth before the God of all the earth and heaven. And maidens have been sent out whispering songs of understanding. A heavenly place where time doesn't matter. And yes, I shall live for my Lord beyond this skin, and in that place, beyond the two ends of Life. I with no skin, yet I with skin, and yet I again with no skin. About all I can eat. Death at both ends of life. And somehow, it doesn't disturb me.

To the House of Yahweh in Able, Taxes:

So hear ye O Yisrael Hawkins, of the House of Able, the two brothers; the accuser: I be thus, BUT my brother... always but my brother, never "And" my brother. Able the butcher and Cain the murderer. The House of the two brothers of good and evil. Yet God uses His Word to try the hearts of men. "There is no remission of sin except for the shedding of blood." And men have quick feet to go shed much blood. The Lord showed respect for man's sake. But who are they that find it abhorrent to kill innocents to cover their own sins? Those with torn hearts? God forbid I should sin and do such a thing. I will bear my burden and struggle with the Host of all heaven or hell. And who are those whose hearts grow harder and harder; and who are those whose hearts grew tender and bare their own sins before God and are burned with fire, even His furnace of affliction? Yet he marks seed from both to sow a little here, a little there...that they may learn to see their ways. For was good and evil God's way from the beginning, or a way man had chosen...even to shed blood in the name of God, yet God had respect, that they might choose to not sin instead? In fact later on you read where God had grown tired of all the sacrifices of the people that honor him with their lips but have their hearts removed far from Him. Yet where have you ever read God tired of His people that did not sin? And no one made you do anything. Always, God shows you the way and let you decide. With only as you sow, so shall you reap. And God chose His House of Wisdom as chosen seed scattered with those 4 Spirits and 7 Pillars that go around and around like 7 Candlesticks. This is the House of Israel; Ye are of the House of Able. And this whole House is witness. So please do your 7 works, and remember the word "Eventually," and how time is now yet shorter. But you have to decide your path, the Lord God will only show you the ways. You decide. Always, you decide. And He let's you go. And if you do good, ye do well. So carefully tender your donkeys to your most chosen branches...they like a belly full. May Christ be with you.

And I persist, maybe even caught up in near insanity in the presence of my host here. Ye decide which side of the line that may be; You Decide: Always. God shows the ways, yet you must decide. And if you will not, or cannot, another will decide for you and he may not let you go, but hold you captive until that soon coming day where you will find yourselves forsaken and lost. Give ear to the Host of Heaven. Hear of His ways. God will show you the way, and He will let you go.

Wisdom has her discretion. DISCRETION - "1. power or right of deciding, or acting according to one's own judgment." This regarding the Word of God, for every word goes 7 ways, search them out, that ye may receive the third part also; "3. as one wishes or decides." Discretion is a word of 3 parts, the second "2. discreet."

The way of good and evil:

"The ouroboros often commonly represents totality and completion. It is a complete system in and of itself, without the need of any external force."

And the Word that fades not: "My Good Master, what good thing shall I do?" And He said unto him: "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is God." And to be of understanding, the one that was, the one that is, and the one that is to be...indeed, our Lord is very good. For you that have seen Christ, have seen the Father; And ye that have seen the Father, have seen Christ.

-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: