themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Kingdom of God

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: The Kingdom of God Reply with quote

The Kingdom of God

“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.”

“For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.”

---

“See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall we not escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven; Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews11:8-10 & 12:25-29

---

“And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, as clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.” Rev. 22

---

All this in a place where time doesn’t matter.

---
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: 9-10-2010 Reply with quote

---

Are we looking for building structures, or are we looking for vessels? Is a Church a building or are the people in it the Church? Do buildings make a government or do people make up a government? Seems to me that any "City of God" would be a people. And if they build buildings to inhabit, God would be with them...for would God dwell in a building or dwell in man? Surely, all the empty buildings on earth could not form a government of any sort. Nor would an empty church building be inhabited by God. For who is God that He would exist in, or need, any shelter built by the hands of man?

Let us bow our heads, close our eyes, and pray. No, nay, for we are not children of darkness. Let us lift up our heads, open our eyes, look about, and behold...and tell God what it is that we see...and rehearse it before Him, that He may grant understanding.

So we look for a Kingdom not built by the hands of men that would corrupt and fall. But rather an eternal foundation that cannot be moved by men. So we gather a little here, a little there, adding line upon line, precept upon precept. And this unseen Hand shakes our concepts, that that which can be shaken is removed, that that which cannot be shaken
remains. And thus shall the Kingdom of Christ and His Father be established; as prayed: "On earth as in heaven." Eye to eye, image to image, to become on earth as it is in Heaven.

Now Able killed and sacrificed a lamb, and even though God had planted a garden and Cain was a tiller of the ground, He had "Respect" for Able's offering. And after a time He tried Abraham, that he should sacrifice his own son. Now Abraham had much respect for God and His Word that he should obey; with all his heart and mind did Abraham believe and trust this voice that spoke to him. But the Lord God had mercy on Abraham and his son. And then, even later in time, God sacrifices His own Son leaving us His testimony written in blood from the foundation. Line upon line as God contends with mankind. And by this have we receive Word of "Eternal Life" and the way to receive it...by doing what was spoken from the beginning, not knowing fully what to expect or meaning of everlasting life, as every Word of God needs to be searched 7 ways as our way may not be Gods way, our understanding not God's understanding...that we should search our ways for, "The folly of fools is deception." Proverbs 14:8

---

So here, now, let us ponder this work started here in this community before us; this that seems as wormwood before men and very hard to consume. As I'm interested in this word "Respect" and other translations of it since I find it very closely attached to "Fear." So I google this link: http://www.jesusreligion.com/biblewords.html and find it is not listed. Yet, I look at what I stumbled upon.

And I find these listed:

Devil - the carnal mind. One who is outwardly led by the physical realm through the mind and five senses.

Satan - "adversary;" anything contrary to truth, but specifically the mind of man as led by the physical realm through the five senses.

Holy Spirit - Truth; the Spirit of Truth; the thoughts and mind of God; Divine thought.

Temple - "the house of God," or mankind...where God's throne is...within the heart or soul of man. "God dwells in a temple not made with hands (you!)."

Christ - God and man operating as One.

Crucify - to kill the idea of God and man operating as One.

Darkness - lack of understanding; trapped in mis-thinking.

Word - or "Word of God." The Holy Spirit or "thoughts of God;" not the printed page or Bible.

Truth - that which is eternal and unchangeable; all else is temporary and therefore illusionary; what "sets one free."

And as I ponder these words and have discerned they should be added here, as they may be helpful to consider.

---

Now, the first post has 3 stepping stones and we seek to know the Kingdom of God. That we should seek it. And that there is as a dividing of time: Earth time, and Eternal time. That the Scriptures are in a place where time does not matter. The Words changes not, but we change, and our understanding of it changes. And Revelation seems as one continuous event, all at once, one event right after another in this place where time doesn't matter. But on earth we see it as a spinning around of events again and again, day after day, over and over, until the end arrives. So we turn our heads, to look back to the garden planted by God, to seek the Kingdom from the beginning. What went wrong?

The Lord God said eat not from the knowledge of good and evil for you shall surely die. Yet Eve did eat, and a little whispering in an ear, a little more hissing, and Eve had chosen their way...to practice to deceive. That it was good. And if Eve would open her mouth you might even see that serpent.

"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is as a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and has been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison." James 3:5-8

"THEIR THROAT IS AN OPEN SEPULCHRE; WITH THEIR TONGUES THEY HAVE USED DECEIT; THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS..." Romans 3:13

"They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah." Psalm 140:3

---

And here I will pause, that these things may be shaken to see what may stand and what may fall, that they may be removed, for surely we seek to establish things that cannot be moved...line upon line, precept upon precept...

Last edited by 7777/0 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

---

I, I am.
I am that that I am.
And all that I am, I am.
I, I am.

I believe that He "Is." And I am but a scribe, weak and subject to error. Please forgive if I transgress.

---

-Wings of Wisdom-

She's another kind of love
That doesn't bite back
Just lift up her wings
And flys a little higher

I watch her day after day
And everyday
I reach a little higher
And everyday
Shes just a little beyond my reach

I have one of her feathers
I count it again and again
And if I can't have her
I want to be just like her
Another kind of love
That won't bite back
Just lift up my wings
And fly a little higher

---
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: His fire, His sword... Reply with quote

To seek the Kingdom of God is to seek a state of being; that God may dwell in you.
-

And I must say, the serpent seems to be as elusive as it is subtle.
And if the Devil exists before God it must be in men.
And in every man is a measure of good and a measure of evil.
And *You* are the one that must decide and choose.

---

"And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no form; only ye heard a voice. And he declared unto you his agreement, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone." Deut. 4:12-13

And if, "...thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shall find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shall be obedient to his voice..." Deut. 4:29-30

"Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." Deut. 4:39

The agreement, the covenant, ten commandments: Deut. 5:6-21

"Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing if ye obey the commandments...And a curse if ye not obey the commandments..." Deut. 11: 26-28

The Blessings, and the curses; from one mouth...listed: Deut. 28 & Lamentations 3:38-39

"For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off...But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day, to walk in his ways...I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and
cursing: therefore choose life..." Deut. 30:11-19

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold of judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deut. 32 39-41

And much time passes, and a preacher sought words of truth: And, "...The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from the shepherd. And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no
end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." Ecc. 12:9-14

More time passes..."Hear the word of the Lord ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God...To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me...I am full of burnt offerings...I delight not in the blood of bullocks...or rams...or goats...Your new moons...your appointed feasts my soul hateth; they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear
them...wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil...If ye be willing and obediant, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." Isaiah 1:9-21

"Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly...behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many...take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: For God is with us. Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your
dread...Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples...and I will call upon the Lord...and I will look for him." Isaiah 8: 5-17

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand the message? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with strange lips
and another tongue will he speak to his people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing; yet *they* would not hear. For the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little; that *they* might go, and fall
backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken...that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:8-21

"Foreasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among the people, even a
marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of *their* wise men shall perish, and the understanding of *their* prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they that say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?" Isaiah 29:9-16

"And a highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein." Isaiah 35:8

"Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth...Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the creator of the ends of the earth...there is no searching of his understanding...But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their
strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:21-31

"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel...I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no god beside me: I girted thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do *all* these things...Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!" Isaiah 45:3-10

"Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before that day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them. Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb. For my namesake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory to another. Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand
has spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear which among them hath declared these things? The Lord hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm on the Chaldeans. I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous. Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his spirit, hath sent me. Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shoudest go. O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea: Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel
thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me." Isaiah 48:6-19

And a vast amount of time passes...

"And behold, one came and said unto the Messiah, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?"

And Christ said unto him, "Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

And the rich young ruler asked Jesus, "Which?"

And Jesus shouts towards the ten commandments: "THOU SHALT DO NO MURDER. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, THOU SHALT NOT STEAL, THOU SHALT NOT STEAL, THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE
WITNESS..."

And the young man comprehended and replied, "All these things have I kept from my youth up: What lack I yet?"

And Jesus said to him: "If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor..."

And when the young man heard that he went away sorrowful: for he was very rich. Matt. 19:16-22

Then one of them, a lawyer, came and asked Christ, "Which is the great commandment in the law?" Matt.

"Jesus said unto him, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. On these two hang *all* the law and the prophets." Matt. 22:34-40

And again: "Which is the first commandment?"

"And Jesus answered him loudly, The first of all the commandments is, HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY
SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND, AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. There is none other commandment greater than these."

"And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

And when Jesus heard that, he answered discreetly onto him: ***"Thou art not far from the Kingdom of God."*** And no man dared ask him any other question. Mark 12:28-34

So, when it is said: Seek first the Kingdom of God. This Kingdom that is within you...or in your midst...is more a state of being than anything else. A way of life with a blessing and a promise.

And James 2:8 calls it The Royal Law. Gal. 6:2, Christ's Law. And John 13:34, Jesus said, "A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." A new kind of love, for none is greater than that which would give his
life for another. There is no greater love than that.

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:17

And at the end of time, the very end, in Revelation 22:14: "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

---

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters that our minds might know to reflect upon our ways, and this reflection on still waters brought forth reasoning as if upon a sea of glass...pondering the depth of His Word, for God *moved* is energy; the source of the energy that fuels the universe.

And God said: Let there be light and created the foundations of earth; the four ends of all the earth: Daylight, Darkness, Dawn, and Dusk. He called, and they came. An unmovable foundation.

And time, according to any angel in the sun you may ask, it's all just one long day, all else is simply drunkenness caused by the spinning round and round of the earth.

Though the earth turns
Their feet don't touch the ground
Like eagles they fly
They are the righted ones

And God separated the waters below the firmament, from the waters above the firmament. And this is a process, even our atmosphere, and this expansion between the waters He named Heaven...where His Spirit dwells...and the Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Christ, and the Spirit of Truth moves upon the face of the waters; and flesh and blood follows after the Spirit upon the face of the waters...to become sons of God, and children of God.

God's Word = Milk, Bread, and Strong Meat.

-

Last edited by 7777/0 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
7777/0
New User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-

That I may be true to my past,
I'll let it go one more time,
Right here:

Old As Stone - Complete

Smoke & ashes, rebuke, daily news, etc.:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: