themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index themarkofthebeast.com
The Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 12:01 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Mark of the Beast Discussion Forums Reply with quote

I'm happy to discuss any aspect of this topic you like. Please feel free to post your comments and questions in these forums if you'd like to know more about the Mark of the Beast and why it's the Social Security Number. And what you can do about it.
nomark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only explain it from my perspective.

I recognize God exists and created me. So as gratitude for giving me life, I want to honor Him. I do that by following the rules He's given me: The Bible.

In the Bible I learn that God and Satan don't get along and Satan is set upon destroying God's creation: mankind to hurt God. (me, you, your family, all of us in specific.)

I don't want Satan to win the argument with God because I appreciate what He has done for me. So I'm going to follow God's word.

In God's word, (aka the Bible) he tells me not to fall for Satan's lies. So I'm not going to. He tells and shows me many of Satans lies and the biggest one is getting people to forsake God, basically ignore Him out of existence. Satan doesn't care if you are a atheist, new ager, wiccan, whatever, as long as you don't follow God.

One of those "non-God paths" is to follow the ways of man. So mankind builds himself up and believes he's able to rule himself. Pretty soon man starts to say, "What do we need God for? We have advanced medicine, science, our economy. We have great works, and we even created a ruling system for ourselves. Thus, we don't need God."

So mankind rejects God, puts in a system he thinks is of his building, but then Satan comes in and hijacks the system for his own use. If the system was built upon God's word, Satan would be powerless. But because it's "of man" Satan slips right in. Eventually Satan will seize power, and all those caught in the net will die. Evidence of that net is the Social Security Number. (Rev. 13-17 No man will buy or sell without the number...)

It works like this. God gives me life. But only a little life. To see if I can handle it properly. This life is a test. If we follow God's teaching, then we are rewarded with everlasting life. (To exist.) But if we can't follow God during the testing phase (this physical life) then we fail and will die with Satan when God chooses the time. (We cease to exist.)

The acceptance of the SSN is showing your allegiance to Satan, not God. Thus, those in that group will die. But of course God gives you the right to change your mind, and your ways. Reject the SSN, put your life in God's hands and you will pass the test and be rewarded with everlasting life.

How's that? Understand it better? Smile

See my post here:
http://themarkofthebeast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8#8
Maybe that'll add something.
follower of Jesus Christ

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: You've already fallen for Satan's lies... Reply with quote

You speak of God's Word (a.k.a. the Bible) but you force me to respond to your posts because I'm not sure what Bible it is you keep referring to. In each of the Bibles that I own I read, "God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have EVERLASTING life." John 3:16 You write about following God's rules, "The Bible", well in that very same rulebook it is written, "For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT of yourselves; it is the GIFT of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9 That same Bible also says, "And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work." Romans 11:5-6 What you are missing is that we are saved BY grace TO DO good works. In that same Bible again we read, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." John 14:6 Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in Heaven." Matthew 10:32-33 Finally, you write, one of those "non-God" paths is to follow the ways of man and I fear that is exactly what you are doing. That same darn Bible that I keep referring to also says, "For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the WHOLE law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; YE ARE FALLEN FROM GRACE." Galatians 5:3-4 I will leave you with just a few more from God's Word; "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believeth on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us." John 1:1-5,10-14. Jesus IS that "Word of God" you keep referring to and He says, "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 I'm not sure who you are but I pray for you to truly read the Scriptures, ALL OF THEM. So you know, the disciple John is credited with writing the Book of Revelation and ALSO the last few Scriptures I wrote for you. I will leave you with these last few Scriptures (again found in the Bible) and my prayers, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:9-10,13 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel; But there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, should I not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:6-12 The Gospel (or Good News) is this Nomark, Jesus was born of a virgin, preformed many miracles that had eyewitness testimony, He was brutally tortured for "OUR" transgressions, He was crucified and died, He rose up to full life on the third day, is now seated at the right hand of the Father interceeding for you and me, has filled His believers with the Holy Spirit and as Revelation states, He will come again. Nomark, I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that you may come to a fuller understanding of the Holy Scriptures and most important that you may have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. "For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you, Amen." Romans 16:19-20[/i]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="nomark"]I can only explain it from my perspective.

I recognize God exists and created me. So as gratitude for giving me life, I want to honor Him. I do that by following the rules He's given me: The Bible.

In the Bible I learn that God and Satan don't get along and Satan is set upon destroying God's creation: mankind to hurt God. (me, you, your family, all of us in specific.)

I don't want Satan to win the argument with God because I appreciate what He has done for me. So I'm going to follow God's word.

In God's word, (aka the Bible) he tells me not to fall for Satan's lies. So I'm not going to. He tells and shows me many of Satans lies and the biggest one is getting people to forsake God, basically ignore Him out of existence. Satan doesn't care if you are a atheist, new ager, wiccan, whatever, as long as you don't follow God.

One of those "non-God paths" is to follow the ways of man. So mankind builds himself up and believes he's able to rule himself. Pretty soon man starts to say, "What do we need God for? We have advanced medicine, science, our economy. We have great works, and we even created a ruling system for ourselves. Thus, we don't need God."

So mankind rejects God, puts in a system he thinks is of his building, but then Satan comes in and hijacks the system for his own use. If the system was built upon God's word, Satan would be powerless. But because it's "of man" Satan slips right in. Eventually Satan will seize power, and all those caught in the net will die. Evidence of that net is the Social Security Number. (Rev. 13-17 No man will buy or sell without the number...)

It works like this. God gives me life. But only a little life. To see if I can handle it properly. This life is a test. If we follow God's teaching, then we are rewarded with everlasting life. (To exist.) But if we can't follow God during the testing phase (this physical life) then we fail and will die with Satan when God chooses the time. (We cease to exist.)

The acceptance of the SSN is showing your allegiance to Satan, not God. Thus, those in that group will die. But of course God gives you the right to change your mind, and your ways. Reject the SSN, put your life in God's hands and you will pass the test and be rewarded with everlasting life.

How's that? Understand it better? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    themarkofthebeast.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: